Apple and Nuts Delight
A mouth-watering dessert that's sure to be a hit with the family, whether served hot or cold.
Mixture as described in step 5
Mixture as described in step 7 after sprinkling of topping
Piece of the cake
Apple 3 medium sized and cubed
Condensed Milk 1/2 Tin
Milk 3/4 Cup
Butter 50 Gms
Refined Flour 1/2 Cup
Cinnamon Powder 1/2 tsp
Baking Powder 1 1/2 tsp
Nuts chopped (Walnuts and Cashew Nuts) 1 Cup
Sugar Powdered 2 Tsp
Refined Flour 2 tsp
Butter chilled & chopped fine 2 Tsp
1. Pre-heat Owen at 180 0C.
2. Grease a baking dish.
3. In a bowl mix (Not Too Much) refined flour, baking powder, cinnamon powder, condensed Milk, milk and butter.
4. Stir in nuts and apple until quoted with batter.
5. Spread the mix evenly in the greased dish.
6. In another bowl mix the ingredients for toppings by hand till it crumbly (resembling like semolina - sooji).
7. Sprinkle topping mix over apple mixture and bake for 20 - 25 minutes or top is golden brown.
8. Let it cool a little. Cut square pieces.
9. Serve hot or cold.